Your guests can connect to your Wi-Fi without access to your personal information, files, and devices. Through the Hitron modem settings, you can create a guest network for both the 2.4 and 5 GHz networks.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 in your web browser’s address bar.
- Log in with the following information:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: Use the “Passphrase” that you had written down or you can find it printed on the white sticker located on the back of your modem.
- Under Basic Settings, choose the Guest tab.
- Set Enable Guest Network to On.
- Set the maximum number of guest connections.
- Save your changes.
You can also change the name and password for your guest network. To change these settings simply follow steps 1 to 5 above, then change the information for your Guest Network Name (SSID) and Passphrase.