The name of your Wi-Fi network — the SSID — is used to identify your network amongst others in range of your device. To change the name of your Wi-Fi network, you will need to log in to the modem.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 in your web browser’s address bar.
- Log in with the following information:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: password
- From the home page, select Manage Wireless or Select Wireless from the top menu
- Select the network you would like to change the Network name(SSID) for (2.4G, 5G, or Guest network) from the top of the page. Then type in the NEW name of your network in the Network Name (SSID) slot
- DO NOT FORGET to Save your Changes