To change the password for your Wi-Fi network, you will need to log into your Hitron modem configuration page.
- Enter 192.168.0.1 in your web browser’s address bar.
- Log in with the following information:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: password
- From the home page, select Manage Wireless or Select Wireless from the top menu
- Select the network you would like to change the password for (2.4G, 5G, or Guest network) from the top of the page.
- Under the Multiple SSID Settings, next to Password, enter a new network password.
- DO NOT FORGET to Save your Changes